One important factor in assessing artificial turf surfaces is the interaction between the ball and the field. The various sports federations such as FIFA and FIH have set up a number of requirements for artificial turf. The ball roll characteristic is one of them. Deltec developed the Ball Ramp to ensure the correct start of the ball roll.
- The ball has to be positioned at 1 meter height
- 45 degree slope with 2 rails
- Smooth transition from ramp to surface by means of a 500mm radius
The distance of the continued rolling of the ball is measured. This measurement is taken in several directions and different locations on the field.
- Complies with the requirements
- No ball jumping
- In stainless steel
- Compact mechanism
- Fast and easy testing of surfaces
- Including ball and box
Applications: Football, Hockey
Standards: EN 12234, EN 15330, FIFA 03